I Found a Friend
Daniel J Van Gelderen and Mary Faith Williams
- 1. He Leadeth Me/Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us 0:27
- 2. Jesus I Am Resting, Resting 0:43
- 3. All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name 0:41
- 4. Fairest Lord Jesus 0:45
- 5. What a Friend We Have in Jesus/Leave It There 0:47
- 6. I've Found a Friend 0:34
- 7. I Am His and He Is Mine 0:31
- 8. Jesus Is the Only Way 0:43
- 9. The Name of Jesus/Jesus the Very Thought of Thee/I Know a Name 0:55
- 10. I Surrender All/All for Jesus 0:54
- 11. I'd Rather Have Jesus/Take the World, but Give Me Jesus 0:49
- 12. My Song Is Love Unknown/He Was Wounded 0:38
- 13. I Will Praise Him 0:31
- 14. Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness 0:44
Who is Jesus to you? In I Found a Friend, Daniel Van Gelderen and Mary Faith Williams minister to the hearts of believers through favorite hymns reflecting who Jesus is to us. The hymns, arranged for cello and piano, thoughtfully reflect on the relationship that each believer can have with Jesus–
- Jesus, My Shepherd–He is the one who guides us and leads us through every stage in life; He will lead us into His perfect rest if we will but follow Him.
- Jesus, My Life–He is the one who sustains us and gives hope for holy living.
- Jesus, My God–He is the one to whom belongs all glory for His infinite power and sacrifice.
- Jesus, My Lord–He is the one to whom we owe our lives and service.
- Jesus, My Friend–He is the one who will never leave us or forsake us (Heb. 13:5); He will be the friend who always care for us.
- Jesus, My Redeemer–He is the one who bought us from back from the master sin. What wondrous love!
The CD features fourteen tracks and has a total playing time of 51:59 minutes.
|Dimensions||4.875 × 5.5 × 0.4 in|
Daniel J. Van Gelderen, Mary Faith Williams
|Number of Tracks||
|Total Playing Time||